This program is perfect for you if you:
- Are curious about the sport and have wanted to try it out for awhile.
- Are someone who wants to develop total fitness while trying something new.
- Have a real life that you need to work around (jobs, kids, etc.).
- Want to make some awesome friends. Triathletes, for the most part, are just awesome people.
- Are not 100% new to swimming. While there will be guidance for beginner to intermediate level swimmers, this program is not a replacement for swimming lessons. You should be able to swim at least 400 meters continuously before starting this program. If you need help? Check out some of my swimming articles available on Breaking Muscle.
How is TriStrong Different?
There are three key components that make TriStrong stand out: it’s built for fun, it is made to work with real lives (you know, like the ones with crying babies, demanding jobs and all that stuff that gets in the way of training sometimes), and it focuses on total fitness, not just endurance.
In the programming guide you will get a good feel for how this program is built to be flexible enough for your unique life.
On Goals and Outcomes
This program will:
- Develop endurance required for olympic distance triathlons and shorter.
- Create a firm athletic foundation by focusing on strength, mobility and movement quality to make sure you are a durable and efficient human being.
- Create programming that is challenging yet flexible so you can make training fit around life and get results!
- Teach you how best to recover and when to make guilt-free judgement calls in favor of recovery.
- Leave you with a basic nutrition game plan, both throughout training and on race day.
- Enable you to have fun!
To access the content, please login or register an account and purchase a membership plan: